Friday, November 3, 2017

Wayworn Hat from Interweave Knits Holiday 2017 in Prairie Spun DK

I have made a second pattern from the Interweave Knits Holiday 2017 magazine, and there are more patterns in there that interest me.  It's a great accessories magazine.

This is the Wayworn Cap by Meghan Huber.  My yarn is Brown Sheep Company's Prairie Spun Dk in the color rain cloud.  It's a blue-leaning pale heather gray.  This is a great hat pattern for one skein of dk yarn.


You can't see the texture very well in my photos, but there are cables that lay very flat, so this is not a yarn hog and lays flat against the head.

I love the soft gray color and the deep ribbed brim!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is wonderful to know someone is reading. :-)